For those who are not familiar with Facebook, it is easy to create an account:
- Go to www.facebook.com/r.php
- Enter your name, email or mobile phone number, choose a password, date of birth and gender (details to restrict under age access and verify that you are a ‘real’ person)
- Click Sign Up and set your PRIVACY settings (type’ privacy’ in the search bar and it will guide you on how to do this; the search bar is where Geoff’s name appears at the top left in a red ring).
- To finish creating your account, you need to confirm your email or mobile phone number.
- Once you have the account, search for Christ Church Chorleywood in the ‘Find Friends’ section (red-ringed towards the right at the top), or search for it in the search bar.